Sunday, August 14, 2011

Why can't I get '' anymore?

Um.. this is an awkward question but it really needs to be answered... I have been so worried lately because I haven't been able to get 'horny' or ''. I usually got when ever I thought up one of my fantasies, or um.. watched , but now, I don't feel anything down there! It's like female erectile dysfunction or something! I know it sounds ridicules but that's exactly how it feels! I feel that it could be all the medicine and antibiotics I've been taking (I have not been taking birth control, it's just stuff for my Bronchitis). I've had something like this before along with a yeast infection and it was caused by the antibiotics. But I don't have a yeast infection! Right now, I just can't feel anything down there! I'm also sure it's the stress I've been having lately, this only makes me more worried. What if I can't get anymore? I'm really scared, because I'm only 17... Help please and no rude comments, I know it's an annoying awkward subject but I don't think I can talk to anyone else about this...

No comments:

Post a Comment