Wednesday, August 17, 2011

This is so confusing to explain, but if u get it... could u please give me advice as to what's going on???

ok, so a few months ago... i gave my crushes friend whom i don't talk to either of them a love note but i asked my crushs friend if he could give it to my crush in the note ok? So I have no idea how this happened but a couple of weeks ago i was on im and some sn popped up on my screen and i found out who it was and they r in the same grade as me, same school, and we are in home room together-9th grade by the way! So I guess who it was and it wasn't the person i slipped the note in that locker , but it was one of my other crush's friends! Here's what i think happened, i bet zach (my crush) gave the note to ryan his friend who got my sn and signed in and started talking to me to try and figure out who i am for zach. But I can't tell and ryan told me that someone must've given my sn to him but he says he can't remember and i think he's just trying to cover it up... so now i think those boys are up to something but i can't tell. And now i was to tel them who i am sort of-what should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment