Monday, August 15, 2011

I have questions on keepers for an NL only 12 team 5 x 5 league?

Kind of a tough call. I'd still keep Hamels at $18 even with his tight elbow. Maybe keep McClellan because he is a decent MR / spot starter and is only a $1. Atkins could be considered also because of the lack of quality 3rd baseman. I think $31 is a little high, but he might go for even more in the draft if others really need a 3rd baseman. You know better than I what other 3rd baseman might be in the draft. Baker could be decent but you might get him cheaper than $8, but maybe not depending on the other catchers out there. I'd take a p on Burris at $7. Since it's NL only I'd probably keep Hamels Baker and Atkins. You could probably get McClellan back at $1 or $2 if you want him.

No comments:

Post a Comment