Wednesday, August 17, 2011

URGENT!! does he love me??? please tell me!?

he wrote me a song, makes physical contact, looks into my eyes like he is �hypnotized� and then blinks repeatedly is overprotective, always used to play soccer at lunch or be with his friends but now he spends his lunch with me, he is my boyfriend for a month now and told me he loves me, when he went out with other girls (like my friend) never acted the same ways, he is overprotective and smiles at me all the time, wants to be with me as much as possible, once in a semi-formal party, brought his parents and introduced me to them, im short and so when all of this people were in a circle and I wanted to see he placed himself behind me and shielded me with his body, he doesn't know how to dance and neither do I but he kept on dancing with me, doesn't look at other girls but me, carries my stuff and opens doors for me, in the dance he was 2 hours waiting for me although I told him I would be late and refused to dance with anyone else while I wasn't there.At first he kissed me urgently and carelessly and now he kisses me softly,slowly and much more delicately and increases speed.

No comments:

Post a Comment