Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Does he likes me....?

Today in school I was waiting near a clroom saw this guy who I like walking down the corridor I could see him in my view as he got closer to me he started to fix his collar. Then after break I saw him sitting down he was with my freind who hes also friends with I didn't go over because I got shy and I could see him watching me sometime I'd look at him. Later on in the gym I was on a machine and he'd only just walked in he walked past a bit then stopped to look back I think h saw me. Then he went kinda opposite me but not right opposite me in my view . Then after 10mins he went upstairs. After I waited half hour then went upstairs he was still there then he saw me after a bit and carried on what he was doing for a while. After he went in to this area where theres this gl window where this machine was and he could turn and see me easily in his view there. He stood up against the window and looked at me for a sec ,.Then he started the machine he was on and he'd stop and start and watch me and I'd also look at him but look away when he sees me. I went downstairs and its near the area he was in he was still on that machine Then I saw him come down right after me as I was filing up my water. I don't know if he was finished or he was jsut following me. I know this guy I have his number we havent spoken in a while last week I texted him hey hows your day been ?he text me from his friends phone to say he hasn't got credit and that he's allright ad he asked how I was . I've only had 2 conversations with him in school as we never see each other alot. I initiated it first time next time he did and he'd smile the whole time we're talking. I want to try and ask him out but I never get the chance. so would I have to phone him. Does he like me? We used to speak alot through text we haven't in a while as he don't have credit

No comments:

Post a Comment