Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Wat to do about a guy u love?

well i started collage and we were going to our first tutor meeting and thats were i met brent i instantly had feelings for him and when i told my bestie courtney she asked him out for me so that was that. but it took him 6 daz to answer which was yes. so on our first outing we were with most hiz matez and mine i tried to get closer and hold hands but he did nothin. only when the bell went he would walk me to my cl and kiss me no tounge just quick nip this was so weird. tiz happend the nxt dy to but the third he dumped me and that made go cry in the girl loos. so i let him not even talk to me for two weeks but why not talk i didnt do any think wrong he was the one who dumped me. so i txt him off my cosins phone and wen he txt back i got shity and started a fight. we got over it. and wen got back to skewl i pulled the fingers but he just smile his cute smile. so thz is how it is we some times make eye contact but i look away. now i have mad feelings for him and think about us before i go to sleep. wat do i do ive totally need help i think i lov thiz guy byt we just dont talk and chavez friend thinks im jealous of him hangin with other girls but im not just crazy for him help?

No comments:

Post a Comment