Friday, August 12, 2011

Is there anyone who has gone through a marriage separation and reconciled with their spouse?

My wife and I have been together for ten years and married five and a half years. She recently found on our computer and now says she doesnt trust me or look at me the same way. I have been in therapy myself, I did ask her to go with me but she refused. We have been separated for six weeks during this time she has been living at her dads house and staying with her cousin in Oakland, who is single, parties all the time and is a known pot trafficker. She has been home twice to get clothes and a couple of things, I actually brought a truckload of her things to our storage unit for her, and when I asked her to help me unload it she got mad. She says she wants to move in with her cousin in Oakland, I asked if she wanted me to forward her mail and she said she would take care of it, that was three weeks ago, so I have to bring her mail to her. She got a uhaul and got about half of her stuff out of storage three weeks ago. She has not made any legal actions yet as far as divorce, she said she was considering legal seperation but that was over three weeks ago. At first I was begging and pleading with her to stay, come home, give me a chance, calling her and texting her, letting her know how much I love and care about her and so on. I have not made any contact with her in one week, which is really hard. I guess I want to know if there is any one who has been on either side of a marriage seperation, (husband, wife, the one who left or the one who wanted to save the marriage) and if you have any good advice for me. And should I pack and bring her things to storage for her to get or make her come get them on her own. Also I have made some pretty profound changes in myself during this time, I smoked pot for about twelve years and I have not smoked for six weeks, I am taking college courses online, oh and also I installed a blocker on my laptop.

No comments:

Post a Comment