Monday, August 8, 2011

Is it worth the risk to work as a Customer Service Representative?

I have the opportunity to take a new job as a Customer Service Representative w/c pays a handsome salary that doubles the minimum wage.But the distance from home will be quite far about 15 kms in the next city.But my friend said not to worry since they provide transportation only in going to the workplace.Currently i work as an internet cafe cashier pays lower than minimum wage but the job is a relaxed one since i get to listen 2 music,surf the internet during my graveyard shift.I took the job bec.my aunt offered it to me while i was still looking for a job for a big company.So i am considered underemployed right now in this job since i graduated w/ a 4-year Business degree in College.I know i had to take a serious career that pays well w/ what i studied for in college.But will the high pay & hardwork be worth it when i know i won't be as relaxed & in control compared w/ my present job.

No comments:

Post a Comment