Friday, August 12, 2011

If this statistic is true, why even bother?

Why bother reading stats? The point of dating is to meet someone you feel you can be with forever. Trust is something that comes with time, and I'm sure there have been plenty of successful marriages out there. For example before my grandfather died (RIP) he had been married to his wife for 66 years, no cheating, or affairs, sure they argued (mostly in Italian) but they had a healthy relationship. The problem with couples now is that they are getting married younger and younger and they don't know how to deal with the stresses of married life. They don't know how to talk to one another when there is a problem or how to find help, therefore cheating and affairs come into play. My opinion is, if you find someone who is special to you and you are always honest and open with them as they are to you, then you will end up in a great relationship that lasts a very long time. I am currently engaged and have been with my fiance for a year and been living with him since April, I have never been happier and I trust him more than anyone I have known. We are always open about our needs and talk about our worries and problems. I believe that we have a very good chance at a very successful marriage. I'm sure you can have the same if you just ignore the negative and focus on the positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment