Saturday, August 13, 2011

Do you think this is this Abuse?

okk so me and my boyfriend have been dating for a year and about a month now and we are each other's first loves. we honestly cant get enough of each otherr. we are always happy and make each other's day all the time. the only thing imperfect is when he get angry. for example last night i wanted to talk to him because im getting surgery and im TERRIFIED! but all he wanted to do was talk about things that we have a life time for. anyways he'll sit there call me names such as the b word and a***hole. he tells me that i should find a new boyfriend but good luck. i tell him maybe i need to find someone to talk to you he says good luck with that.basically he cuts me down and makes me feel like dirt. he admits to intentionally hurting me and not caringng. hes told me that he'll just start becomingng more attracted to other women and if we ever broke up hed rather break up with me so i feel the most pain. this has been getting worse and every time it happens he says he'll change but he never does. i DON"T know what to do...i love him and he loves me....but is what hes doing to me considered abuse?..and i not how do i fix this mess?...PLEASE HELP im really at a loss

No comments:

Post a Comment