Sunday, August 14, 2011

Do you have a right to do anything you want to your own body without asking your spouse's permission?

I think you should talk to your spouse. But if you have your own money and pay for it yourself I don't see why they have to really be involved. There are exceptions such as I think the change, neutered, and something as expensive as plastic surgery. the first two i would think for obvious reasons but I will state them anyway. the other may still want to have children and the change because one that is a complete body make over and two COSTLY. Plastic surgery also goes under cost. It can be very expensive and should be discussed. I have no problem with masturbation as people may have needs when the other is unwilling to join. Loose weight I think it doesn't matter though I do not know anyone who wanted to deliberately gain a significant amount of weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment