Friday, August 12, 2011

Can someone please help me?

Ok so there are two guys at work and Im trying to decide what is up with them if they like me or are just trying to be really good friends. The first guy is a little under a year younger then me and whenever he finds out that we are working together he's always so happy and is always seeming to care about my opinions on things and when we sit together at work his legs are always opened and faced towards me nd when he talks he does the head tilt and everything. And hes also super funny and apparently thinks Im hilarious and always makes me laugh. We have a weird relationship where I act like I hate everyone else at work but him and when he gets "mad" its always really hilarious but either way its like mostly he jokes around a lot and has his chest pointed towards me and is interested in what I have to say. His name is Dennis. And then the other guy Liam is an area supervisor of where I work and he is above everyone. Whenever he comes in, which happens a lot, he talks to the managerss and I am the only ociate he ever talks to . He is always really nice and sweet and asks me how Im doing and whatnot. Now he's also visited me when I was moved to another stand and checked up on me quite a few times. When he talks to me he tends to stammer and hes always smiling. Does he like me or is he just being friendly? Please tell me what you think on both Dennis and Liam

No comments:

Post a Comment